| Charlottenburg |
The Helmholtzstraße located on the northern border of the popular district of Charlottenburg on a peninsula in the middle of Berlin, surrounded by the River Spree in the west and north and the Landwehr Canal in the south.
The campus of the Tecnical University in the South and the Turmstarße in the north are nearby. The main train station and the Bundestag is only about 3 km away.
The object is a partially renovated, six-storey residential and commercial building in central Berlin-Charlottenburg, which was built around 1900.
The building consists a front building, side wing and rear building with a total of 27 apartments and two commercial units. The top floors were qualitative developed. The façade was renewed in 2014.